Join fellow alumni and the OAC AA for some friendly competition at the annual 2020 OAC Alumni Association Bonspiel
|28 March 2020|
|8 am - 9 pm|
|Guelph Curling Club, 816 Woolwich St., Guelph, ON|
OAC alumni are invited to join us for this annual event at the Guelph Curling Club. Whether you are competitive or playing just for fun, this is a great opportunity to reconnect with fellow OAC alumni.
Registration is $280 per alumni team of four. Dinner-only tickets are available for $30. Lunch and dinner included with curling team registration.
Please note you must register as a team, with all teammates' names. When registering please advise if you would prefer to face social or competitive teams. Every team plays 2 games. Team Captains will be notified of assigned draw time one week before the bonspiel.
The itinerary of the day is as follows:
- 8 AM Registration
- 9 AM Game #1 (draw 1)
- 11:15 AM Game #1 (draw 2)
- 1:30 PM Game #2 (draw 1)
- 3:45 PM Game #2 (draw 2)
- 5:30 PM Social
- 6:15 PM Dinner
- 7:30 PM Awards ceremony!
Optional “Closest To The Button” Contest:
- Each team is welcome to join in the “Closest to the Button” contest. Prize money for the winners!
- Only $20 per team. Register at the door on the day of the event - cash or cheque only please.
- Each team member throws one rock, to be scored. A throw-off may be needed in case of a tie. Closest to the Button” points will be used in case of a tie for the social and competitive draw standings.
- Student teams please register with SFOAC at email@example.com
Registration will close at 9 am, March 20, or when event sells out. For more information, please email Lindsay Stallman, Alumni Advancement Manager, OAC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-824-4120 ext. 56842.
We look forward to seeing you!