Join us and participate as a mentor for our 2022 Virtual HAFA HFTM Career Night!
Date: 27 Janurary
Time: 6 pm - 8 pm ET
Location: Virtual - From the comfort of your own home!
This is your opportunity to give back to the school by sharing your unique experiences with current students. In a virtual roundtable discussion format, the students will have the opportunity to ask questions and gain career advice and insight. Each session will focus on a specific career area to give students an opportunity to explore as many career options as possible, with 3 rotating sessions.
A series of virtual breakout rooms will be discussing the following career areas:
- Restaurant Operations
- Hospitality Development
- Events/Sports Mangement
- Food & Beverage Sales
The agenda for the evening is as follows:
- 6 pm – Welcome Alumni and hear updates from Alumni Board and School
- 6:15 pm - Career Night Sessions begin
- 6:45 pm – Break out session #2
- 7:15 pm – Break out session #3
- 7:45 pm – Conclusion of the event with final remarks from Lora Bender, HAFA/HFTM Alumni Association President
Information on participating as a career advisor will be emailed out after registration.
Information on how to join the Zoom platform will be emailed out to registrants prior to the event. Registration closes on January 24, at 9 am.
For more information, contact Patrick Cook, Alumni Advancement Manager, Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics at email@example.com
Follow us and stay connected
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn for industry news, university updates and alumni accomplishments
- Learn more about the HAFA HFTM Alumni Association here