Join us for our first virtual HAFA HFTM AA Fall Social!
Date: 1 October 2020
Time: 6 pm - 7 pm EST
Location: Virtual - From the comfort of your own home!
Join other graduates online at the HAFA HFTM Alumni Association’s Virtual Fall Social 2020, featuring a live panel to discuss innovation, creativity, teamwork and resilience during the pandemic.
The Alumni Association is delighted to welcome the 2020 Alumni Award recipients as the panel of industry experts, moderated by Lora Bender '01, President HAFA HFTM Alumni Association:
- George D. Bedell Award winner: Bob Desautels ’75 – Group Director & Chair, The Neighborhood Group
- Leadership/Entrepreneurial Award: Wil Leung ’00 – Director of Culinary Operations, Cactus Club Café
- Leader of Tomorrow Award: Danielle Gaudet ’08 – Event Specialist, Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada
In addition to the hearing from our panel of award winners, this hour-long online event will also include virtual networking and give away prizes. Registration closes at 9 am, September 25, 2020.
Congratulations to our 2020 Alumni Award recipients!
For more information, please contact Elizabeth Rauchenstein, Alumni Advancement Manager, Gordon S. Lang School of Business at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lora Bender, President of the HAFA HFTM Alumni Association at email@example.com.
Follow us and stay connected
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn for industry news, university updates and alumni accomplishments
- Don’t forget to keep your contact details up to date by going to the HAFA HFTM Alumni section of the University website here
If you want to mentor students and stay connected with alumni, please join Ten Thousand Coffees. Click here to learn more.